Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wow Mabel...

Get this...it is 5:30 and Mabel did not wake once last night. Maybe it is the crazy day she had yesterday, maybe it is the shape of the new cast, maybe it was left over anesthesia in her system - regardless! She slept through the night like the good-olde precast days. The kick in the butt? I forgot to reset the alarm to not wake me up at 4:15, I had it set for yesterday's early appointment. Then I woke up at my usual 5:15, but I feel refreshed! yeah! Zack's awake too! We got the morning together this morning. Don't you love this video baby monitor? Makes for a great picture...Mabel sleeping!

Oh, and in Mabel's free time she became a supah stah! She is busy modeling the rompers on their website! Check her out on the homepage: http://www.spicawear.com/ Seriously, these rompers a life saver! They protect the cast from getting dirty. They protect Mabel's fingers from the rough cast and they are cute and cover everything up. When we are out, no one seems to notice the cast. I've started pairing leg warmers with the romper to keep Mabel's free leg nice and warm since it is getting cold now.


I again want to say how proud I am of our little Mabel. She did so well and has done so well through this process. It really is amazing how well she has adapted and seems unscathed too boot. She wows me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment