Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rough Day...


Well, we have had worst days, but today was still rough. Mabel wanted to be held all day...I mean ALL day. When I had to rest my arms or do something she rode in her stroller, and I did manage to get her to play on the floor for oh about 10 minutes. She was so insistent on being carried around that I just put her in the baby bjorn most of the day - she wanted to face me half of the day too! I'll tell you that the cast adds a couple more pounds and I was feeling it having her in the baby bjorn for so long. I ordered a carrier that can convert to have her on my hip, hopefully that will help for days like this. What is she going to do when I go back to work next week? I'm sure she'll adjust, but I'm sure when I get home she'll be right there on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment