Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting more normal...

Well, I knew it would happen, but I didn't think it would happen this fast, things are feeling normal - mostly. I still hate seeing her in that cast, but now we have found our routine and it is working well. I think we have put together enough things to entertain Mabel while she is non-mobile and she seems happy. Napping is still an issue, but Mabel always hated to nap when I was home with her. I'm hoping that next week when I go back to work she'll take some naps for my mother. I'm in the best situation with working part-time and having my mother available to watch Mabel during the day - so far my mom has come over several times in the week to learn the new routine, details of diapering and entertainment and she's feeling good about everything...if only I felt good about having to leave Mabel again.

I finally was able to take a picture of Mabel in her cast. It took me over a week to not get depressed every time I see her out of her clothes - cast only. She still pushes at it and tries to worm her way out of it, but who can blame her right? She is still adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment