Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hi Papa...

Zack called on his way home from work to say he'd be home in about 15 minutes. As usual I asked Mabel if she'd like to talk to Papa on the phone, typically that is less of a conversation and more of a struggle with Mabel pressing buttons, but today was different. I held the phone up to Mabel's ear and told her to say hi to Papa. She said "Hi Papa!" I could hear Zack talk to her so excited to actually hear her voice over the phone clearly talking. Then I told her to say love you. She said, "uve ooo" - well close enough for me and Zack! Then I told to see you at home and she said "Elmo". Well OK that was a tough one to repeat. Then I told her to say bye, she said "Bye Bye" and waved at the phone. Probably the highlight of Zack's month! A real conversation with Mabel. She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment