Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Normal" Hip...

Mabel's check up with the orthopedic surgeon went great. He said that he's very happy with Mabel's improvement and that her hip appears normal. We just have to go back in two months! Yeah, he even said we probably won't have to come back for a few months after that. How exciting. I[m still chronically afraid that her hip will dislocate again, I guess I'll live with that fear for a long time, but I think that is normal. He said that she doesn't need to go back to PT, but I think we'll keep her in until she at a point to walk. It can't hurt right?

See the picture? This is Mabel's new game with Papa before bath time. She lays in her bean bag chair and Zack covers her with toys. She just lays there still, hiding... she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment