Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day...

Thanks to Zack and Mabel, I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Zack organized a lovely Mother's Day brunch with our Mothers. He is such an amazing cook it felt like we were in a five star restaurant with the spread he made! I'll be honest at first I was annoyed on Saturday that I was cleaning the house for Mother's Day - not that I don't normally clean on Saturday night, it just rubbed me the wrong way since I had a tough day with Mabel's teething, etc., but Mother's Day was a dream.

This past year has been a roller coaster! I'm so glad we made it through and are continuing to get past Mabel's life revolving around her hip. Gone are the seeing the orthopedic every two weeks, gone are the constant x-rays, braces and cast. With that said I still have the fears and worry, but that will probably be here for a while...

So as you can see from the picture Mabel had a great Mother's Day too. Of our attempts of Mummy and Mabel pictures this is not only my favorite, but this is the best - yes we are in our PJ's and Mabel did not want to sit still and smile, but she was being so silly and making me laugh! She's always good at making me laugh.

Happy Mother's Day to me! Every day I'm thankful to be Mabel's Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment