Monday, April 30, 2012

Yay! Yay! Yay!


Mister Murphy officially graduated from the harness today. We are all very excited. I can't explain how happy this makes me. We go back in July to get an X-ray to ensure that hip socket is growing like it should.  Yay Murphy!

So we had a great day after that amazing news. We left the doctors and headed to the toy store. Mabel loves the toy store, she has two local toy stores that are "her" stores. She was trilled to look around, play with the dollhouse, train set, and baby dolls. We stayed for about an hour - and Santa has lots of ideas. Murphy slept pretty much the whole time in the BabyBjorn.

After the toy store we headed to the car so I could nurse Murphy before heading to the playground. I had parked in a little side parking lot planning he'd need a nursing and as we walked to the car I noticed a magical sight...through the trees following a small waking trail there was a playground! Score! Since Murphy was still asleep we checked it out. Oh, happy Mabel!

After some playing we headed to the car for snacks. Murphy nursed and Mabel had fun eating and playing in the car. And then Murphy had biggest poop in history of his diapering career! It went up the back in classic blow-out form. I cleaned him up and changed his clothes. He was so smiley! 
We played a little more at the playground before heading home. Mabel begged for another playground, but Murphy was done. We ate some lunch, played a bit more than off to nap.
The night before Mabel had a night time accident, I was so tired from my bad night of no sleep Zack heard her call, checked on her and cleaned her up, I felt so bad I didn't hear her first call, I woke as Zack wad tucking her back in. She was ok, but this is the first time she had an accident so she was concerned with the whole thing. My little Mabel, she asked me if I made mistakes as a kid, of course everyone does!

So it as always was a little bit of everything today. In the end a great monday with my two sweethearts! Mama & MJ Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment